Interesting facts about Sooraj PancholiSooraj Pancholi is an Indian Bollywood actor. He was born on June 5th July 1990 in Lucknow, to Indian film actor Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab. Sooraj made his acting debut with Nikhil Advani's 'Hero' opposite Athiya Shetty. He has learned dancing skills, acting as well as martial arts in order to build his career in Bollywood industry.
Check out some unknown and interesting facts about Sooraj Pancholi.
1. During the making of the film Ek Tha Tiger, Suraj got close to Salman Khan. Salman has also given him tips for body-building.
2. He had assisted director Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Guzaarish and Kabir Khan in "Ek Tha Tiger".
3. He is often seen wearing a cross neck piece. This was reportedly gifted to him by his ex-girlfriend, actress Jiah Khan.
4. He loves watches and has a collection of all the branded ones.
5. Sooraj underwent rigororus training for the movie 'Hero' and borrowed Tiger Shroff's trainer too.
6. Sooraj has been staying away from his parents since he was 16.
7. Sooraj Pancholi's on-screen character's name is Sooraj too. Interestingly, Sooraj also sports a tattoo on his back in the Hero movie.
8. Sooraj is a big fan of Ranveer Singh.
9. He is a big fan of his mother Zarina Wahab's work and very much close to his sister Sana Pancholi.
10. Sooraj and Tiger shroff are good friends.
11. Suraj has learnt acting at Rahul Rawail's acting academy.